Twenty-five years ago, the Supreme Court of Canada struck down Canada’s only abortion law. Since that ruling, abortion is available on-demand through all nine months of pregnancy up to the moment of delivery for any reason or no reason.
Below are the results of legal abortion in Canada:
- Over 3.5 million pre-born children have lost their lives to abortion since 1969*
- Abortion is available throughout all nine months of pregnancy
- 300 abortions occur every day in Canada*
- 1 in 3 women undergoing abortion have already had one or more*
- Post-abortive women are at greater risk of psychiatric problems during the 3-month period following the
- Abortion on-demand costs Ontario tax-payers over 50 million dollars every year
* Statistics Canada
** College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, 2000
Click here to download poster.
For more information, contact 519 623 1850 or email email@example.com.